We imagine that the impact of COVID-19 is top of mind for all of our valued customers around the world. With hospitality being one of the more acutely impacted industries, we are highly sensitive to the effect that this situation is having to your respective employees and business operations.
Our team at SONIFI remains committed to providing uninterrupted service and support to our customers, while prioritizing the safety of those in our communities.
- We have put in place business continuity measures to ensure ongoing availability of our technology solutions and engineering and support functions.
- Our 24/7 on-shore technical assistance center remains available at all times and we are augmenting staffing to ensure support as needs arise.
- We are emphasizing remote diagnostics and repair whenever applicable, and postpone any non-essential preventative maintenance visitations.
- For necessary on-site work, our technicians are being trained with safety precaution protocols, as well as adherence to standard sanitation best practices. We will continue to offer additional training and institute new protocols as necessary.
- SONIFI is providing training to all technicians and managers on how to identify symptoms in themselves and their family members early, and to remove themselves from customer environments as soon as possible.
- If we have a scheduled appointment with you, we will inquire in advance about any specific guidance or instructions that your organization may have issued.
- To reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, all SONIFI employees have canceled non-essential business travel and are working from home whenever possible. As needed, employees are provided additional equipment, remote access, and flexible work time options, as well as health insurance coverage of any COVID-19 testing.
If we can be of service to you in any other way during this challenging environment, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will update this article and email our customers when new information is available. Lasted updated March 19, 2020.